1990 Reatta Convertible for Sale

My Reatta is driven daily and has 77,000 miles. It has been well maintained and has been located in Corpus Christi Texas since it had 3000 miles on it. It color is Maui Blue with a white top and the interior is navy. I want $15.900 for my baby. <BR> Phone# (361)949-2310 <BR>

Doug... no disrespect, but you had better check out the going rates for similar vintage/mileage Reattas. Otherwise plan on owning that car a looooonnnnnng time.

A friend of mine purchased a 1990 Red Reatta Convertible with 55,000 miles for $12,000---over a year ago! And in absolutely PERFECT California always garaged condition. Looks like another Reatta owner that feels their Reatta is worth a fortune.

It is a shame that ever since the "fair" price for a Reatta has been dicussd on this forum, that people cannot feel free to post their car for sale without being heckled by people who feel they have a right to scrutinize.<P>I feel, a car, like anything else for sale, is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I personally would not pay 15k for a Reatta convertible with those miles, but I would have just clicked back, and went on to read the next post.<P>Lets try to keed the forum friendly and informative. I admit, I do enjoy reading some of the subjects not directly related to Reattas, but only when it light humor....Dan<P>PS......I am well aware that I am leaving my self open for attack.<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://www.jersey.net/~tdc/Reatta1.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.jersey.net/~tdc/Reatta1.jpg</A>

I'd rather see a separate forum for those hocking their wares. This volume here is pretty small compared to the Miata forum, but I like that they have technical discussions based on model, a marketplace, and banter sections.<P>It doesn't do the seller any good to get responses that question their prices, but so what? They aren't paying to advertise here and I don't see anything wrong with some peer review.<P>Lets just keep it polite and bear in mind that some day the rest of us will probably be looking to sell, too.