need reatta pen and preasure guage!!!

i have purchased a 91' reatta and i seem to be missing the reatta ink pen and the reatta air preasure guage. i need these! please tell me i you know where i could aquire them at. once again i NEED these, or else i will go insane worring about finding them! hahaha

Troy,<BR>I have seen them on e-bay a couple times so you may want to keep an eye there....by the way, mine also has a little Reatta note pad with it too!!! You better make sure you are not missing that too.....Seriously, I think that at least the 90 and 91 tire gage, flashlight and ballpoint pen are the same...black with gold Reatta letters on the barrel.....not sure about 88 and 89. Good luck..Dave

Guest Stan Leslie

The 'portfolio' for the 90 and 91 are identical except for the owners manual. This 'portfolio' was new for 1990 and wasn't included for 88 and 89.

mine does have the note pad, though it is partialy used. not by me of course! but by the moron who owned the car before me who oviously didnt know what he/she was driving!<P>I will check ebay but do you know of anywhere else to get them??