For Sale , Buick, 75 years of greatness booklet

Guest norb

For those of you who dont already have this.Inside is a two-page photo of all the old buicks & many more inside,including 04, the Bug,Y-job, Wildcat 2 + all the 1978 cars. 76 pages. One each,please,I can get more from Joe. Price is 1.50,including postage. Norb , nrbrwll@sbcglobal.net

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_MrEarl

75 Years of Greatness eh. When I first saw this and saw who was offereing it, I assumed it to be your Autobiography grin.gifwink.gif

$ is on it's way

Guest imported_MrEarl

Got it Norb THANKS!!! I chose this as my back porch Saturday morning coffe "read". It is very interesting reading. Basically it is a 78 Buick promotion brochure but the photo insets of all the old Buicks depicting the design similarities is great. The one inset of the two tone 41 fast back gave me a new appreciation of the 41's. There are a lot of facts told that I probably knew but had forgotten. Such as Buick being the first to introduce turn indicators, adjustable and then power seats, dual carb etc. It covers the Y-job, the 54 Wildcat and the 51 XP-300. Seventies Buick lovers would certainly appreciate this book. Thanks again Norb for offerring it to us for basically the price of postage.

Oh well, break times over... here comes the warden, got to get out to the brick piles. crazy.gif