WTB: Top $ for 70 Electra Taillamp Bezel

Guest 70 Electra

Guest 70 Electra

confused.gifSTILL looking for a NOS RH taillamp bezel 5961968 for 1970 Electra. If necessary, will buy complete NOS lamp assembly or R-L pair of NOS bezels/lamp assemblies.

If money means nothing to you, wink.gif I can work a trade up/down for some of my equally rare 1970 NOS parts.

blush.gifCome on, don't be shy.....I know this is a valuable part and will pay appropriately. grin.gif

Used parts? Generally, "NO". However, if you have a used bezel (or pair) that are so incredibly mint that they pass for nearly new, then by all means give me a shout. gcockerill@removethisfirstwowway.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest 70 Electra

Is this a freeze-out? (Still looking for a NOS RH side.....)

OK, OK, OK. I still want NOS, but in the highly unlikely event that there is a pair of EXCELLENT (and I mean damn near new-looking) used ones out there that are

1) not pitted

2) have great chrome

3) have no cracks, or broken/stripped studs

4) have never been repainted

then give me a shout and let's talk.

• 1 month later...
Guest my3buicks

Greg, the bezels are diff as are the grill halves - it is surprising just how diff the 69 & 70 are when it comes to trim pieces that are the same.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 70 Electra

new1966,

Thanks, but as my3buicks has pointed out, both grilles and taillamps differ between 69 and 70.

SOOOooooo....I'm still looking/hoping/wishing/dreaming for that NOS RH 1970 Electra taillamp bezel.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 70 Electra

Thanks for thinking of me. I emailed the seller to see if they had the RH. Of course they didn't frown.gif

I will keep bumping this post to the forefront, until I can locate one. crazy.gif

• 1 month later...