Nice pair

Guest Randy Berger

Guest Randy Berger

I thought you were talking about Advance Auto parts store,

which is in that strip mall,

but I looked at pic again and realized you were referring to

the local woodie outlet,ROTFLMAO

Guest imported_PackardV8

Brian. With GM's direction over the last year or two they mite just have to close thier doors. Sad. Very Sad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brian. With GM's direction over the last year or two they mite just have to close thier doors. Sad. Very Sad. </div></div>

Don't be surprised if GM declares bankrupcy and reinvents itself as another company. The underfunded pensions to all of those retired UAW workers must weigh heavy on the bottom line so what better way to divest itself of the problem, the car plants, and keep the only money maker left GM Credit division GMAC.

Guest imported_PackardV8

GM just needs a good house cleaning starting at the TOP and all the way down to janitor. That needed doing back in the Smith days of the 80's. When we see GM recruiting Chyrsler rif-raf its a big red flag for me.

As for the pension issue its supposed to be gaurantteed by the Federal pension assurance agency (or named something like that). The pension issue was a condition of employment and these companies reaped billions in profits from it over the years.

***************** read www.yourjobisgoingtoindia.com.