e-bay 64 wildcat

pphil

Guest sintid58

I agree very nice car but totally unrealistic price, and from a dealer. You just have to look at some of these dealer sights to see they must be thinking there are more suckers in this hobby than anywhere else. Look at any of the cars from motoexotica in the st louis area and look at the prices on many others. The dealers out there are just crazy in what they ask and I know I have seen some of the cars on ebay for less than half what they are asking before so they must be buying them and then trying to sell them for a huge profit. I keep hoping to see some of these clowns going out of business but I suppose if you find a sucker to buy one out of 3 or for at huge profits then you can stand to hold inventory and hope for another.

There's a dealer in Minnesota that seems to have some realistic prices. I plan to visit some time. They had a '63 Riv for sale that looked very decent priced at $6700. I would have gone to look but it was sold.

I can't vouch for how good they are, but they might be worth a look if you're in the area:

Hooked On Classics, Watertown, MN