cruise night

RGILL

Anyone in the Portland, Michigan area with a Reatta, come on over to Portland Thursday evening and we can swap lies and other car stories. F14crazy are you out there? If you bring both of yours and I bring mine plus the possibility that there may be 2 from Portland there. We could take over with those numbers.

Guest F14CRAZY

I'd honestly go but I'm typing from my laptop up north by Kalkaska with family and I'll be stuck here a few days. Sorry bout that. But what's going down there?

I take it you mean Reatta. We have a 90 red/tan/tan/ convertible. I have no idea about the other 2 from Portland. I had a chance meeting with a young man from Portland and he told me that he and his mother both had Reattas and that they attended the cruise there. Other than that it's still hotter than blazes here in beautiful Dewitt. Are you going to Batavia?

Guest F14CRAZY

Dewitt's where Lansing's rich yuppies are moving too grin.gif I would go to Batavia but I'm certain my parents wouldn't let me go (being 17...) alone and my dad has trouble getting time out of the company (Croff Plumbing)