1923 Dodge Bros Truck value?

I have the opportunity (first dibs) to buy a '23 DB truck. I think it's 1 or 1 1/2 ton. It has a new oak cab built by a craftsman. The truck was found in a barn and is in great condition, never rusted. Amateur paint job looks pretty good. Truck is complete and ran when parked in current garage. My question is, what is the value of this truck? I cannot find one similar anywhere on the web. Price is $3000. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sounds like a fine deal if its what you want. I own a 1923 Dodge Bros. School Bus built on the 3/4 ton chassis. The dodge trucks are very scarce compared to the Chevys and Fords of the times. They generally run great and are reasonably easy to get the generally needed parts for. The key is that you have to WANT this type of vehicle. If you do then this one sounds like a bargain. If you just want to make a buck with it then its too inexpensive of a vehicle to take a chance with since any significant repair combined with normal pre-sale reconditioning could take away your margin of profit. smirk.gif