Add on CD Changer for '88

I was curious if anyone has installed an add on CD Changer in a 88 or 89, and if so, which one, and how do you get to the antenna cable to plug in the RF modulator. I would love to be able to listen to my CD's again......any advice would be appreciated.....Dan

I HAD A CAR STEREO PLACE INSTALL A PIONEER 12 DISC CHANGER IN MY 89. THE MAIN UNIT WAS INSTALLED JUST INSIDE THE REAR TRUNK ACCESS DOOR. THIS WAY I CAN CHANGE CD'S FROM INSIDE THE CAR. THE SMALL HEAD UNIT FIT PERFECTLY JUST ABOVE THE CASSETTE DOOR. THE HAND HELD REMOTE FIT NEXT TO THE SHIFTER WITH THE AID OF VELCRO. IT WORKS AND SOUNDS GREAT. HOPE THIS HELPS.

• 1 month later...

I had a JVC CHX11 12 disk RF unit installed in my '88 yesterday. The changer mounts nicely in the trunk (pretty much anywhere you want it) and the modulator mounts in the center console.<P>I have a Sony CDX-424RF 10 disk RF unit in my Miata and prefer the cheaper JVC. The switch gear is more tactile, the changer is quicker, and it plays all the CDs I burned myself.<P>The sound quality is incredible! I have headrest speakers in the Miata, but the sound system and quiet confinnes of the Reatta makes me feal like I am wearing high quality headphones.