i want to buy a reatta

i have 1990 reatta coupe for sale. it has 81000 miles all options, including a sun roof. I am looking for 7500 or b/o. the color is silver with black trim. If interested my number is 732-389-0220 ext118 the car is located in NJ

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fiveos:<BR><B>i have 1990 reatta coupe for sale. it has 81000 miles all options, including a sun roof. I am looking for 7500 or b/o. the color is silver with black trim. If interested my number is 732-389-0220 ext118 the car is located in NJ</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>hi!thanks for you reply but i'm looking for a better price.<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by allbuick:<BR><B>Have a few Reattas for sale. Coupes, convertibles, all years in assorted colors, conditions and prices starting at $3200.00. Call for more info.<BR>(602)276-3200. Some can be seen on our website at <A HREF="http://www.thebuickplace.com." TARGET=_blank>www.thebuickplace.com.</A> Look far cars described as For Sale.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>your prices are to high and with you politics on used parts you are abusing the reatta's.. market. <BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rong:<BR><B>Why don't you buy ReattaNY's car? It is a steal and thats seems to be what you want. Go for it!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>hi! i was wondering if something was wrong whith it that's why the dealer offer so low and nobody is interested<BR> in his car but right now i can't go and check the car because he want to sell it tomorrow.that's to bad i will be intresrested<BR>that's a good price for the milleage.<BR>

there was absoutly nothing wrong with the car. the dealer offerd so little because the dealer is a dealer and deals wholesale. but the car was sold today to a very lucky person. he got a steal and he knows it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Francois. I have a 1991 White Reatta with 37,700 miles that I bought new. It has always been garaged & it looks Brand New & is in Excellent condition, always carefully maintained. Tan Leather seats...original papers & manual, includes a 6 disk CD Changer. Located in Palm beach County, FL. I will be here until 8/29 & back again late September. A bargain at $11,000. Phone:561-433-0939 or e mail edhalperin@aol.com

Guest wally888

I just bought another 89 R and may sell my old one. 131,000 miles.Have owned for 6 or 7 years(had 105,000 ),has 16 way seat,spoiler,repainted 3 times from pinstripe up(no rust or repairs,1st time acid rain on rear fenders,2nd time gravel truck,3rd time-made shop repaint).Burgandy,looks new.Tomorrow it will have 2 new tires and 2 1/2 worn.<BR> Have replaced brakes,front struts,battery,all filters,accumulator and lots more............Current problems: Interior dimmer switch knob broken off,A/c defroster door actuator has come loose from door,Has code 115 but data and snapshot say no problem(I think it needs a sensor replaced under defroster grill however I can't get the 7%*& thing off,afraid I'll break! The car is in middle Ga.Email if interested

Francois, what do you consider a "Good Price"? $3000.00 or less? If that's the case, you are going to end up with a beaten up nightmare!<P>Allthough these cars are well over ten years old, they are considered by many to be collectible, and that means forking out more money.<P>I paid $6500.00 for my 1990 with 93,000 mi. And I was very satisfied with that. If your looking for a bargin basement Reatta, you aint gonna find it. <P>Any Reatta priced cheap has either A). Extremely high milage. B). A worn out and shabby interior. C). Both! <P>If you don't know much about these cars I'll fill you in on a few things. These cars are FULL of electronics, which when they malfunction/breakdown, are damn expensive to replace.<P>There are several parts of this car that are unique. If they are runied, (By a careless owner) or if you get in a wreck, you'll catch hell trying to find replacements. And when you do, expect to pay through the nose.<P>The only person who should buy one of these special cars is someone who wants one. Not some "Fly by night" who's looking for something different. (And a cheap something different at that.)<P>Find your price range and go from there. Look for someone who's kept service records and can show that they have maintained the car. <P>The interior is a must. If there are any rips, tears, loose handles, etc. Look elsewhere. Otherwise, good luck!