1930 Chrysler CJ 6 Royal Sedan

I have a 1930 CJ, missing running boards, 1 or 2 throttle linkage pieces, needs a new gear for raising front window

body is currently not bolted on but setting on frame, interior has been cleaned and painted, frame has been sandblasted and painted, all shocks have been replaced, new tires, body has been stripped and primed needs some minor cosmetics prior to painting,fenders need some minor cosmetics prior to painting, needs all cloth for interior and new top over wood frame, have all glass, window frames and dash need to be wood grained, over all condition is very good, minor work to complete restoration.

Have extra front and rear axles w/gears, have 4 additional doors w/glass have extra front fenders which need work but can be restored, have at least 8 nos or original hub caps, additional shocks, other parts, have mint condition hood ornament,

May be willing to sell all or part out. It appears that there are very few of these around as with many classics. Willing to discuss price.

• 6 years later...
Guest Mike 30 cj6

Hi, I just came across your ad and also have a cj6. I'm looking for a front driver's side running board bracket. If you have any parts left or know of someone who does I would appreciate a note. These cars were only made for a short run and parts are very difficult to locate.

Thanks, Mike