what car is this nos quarterpanel for

PTrickett

I have a nos quarter panel looks like mid 1960's mid to full size 2 door hardtop passenger side part number on it is 4545082. also have nos right front fender that look like its from same car can't find # on it. I would love to find a good home for these parts with someone in need of new parts. Thanks to anyone that can help.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the link to the pictures of the quarterpanel and fender.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/marlin1893

I think the quarter is a 66 or 67 delta or cutlass part #4545082 nos light rust would sand off fender may be for same car or mid 70s cutlass also nos. If any one knows please email me at Marlin1893@yahoo.com would love to get this to someone who is restoring one of these great classic GM cars. Will sell cheap just so I don't have to scrap out.

Guest copper128

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quarter looks like a 65 or 66 88. Fender looks like 69 or 70 full size 88/98.

Henry </div></div>

I concur with Henry's opinion on these. Not sure if the 65 & 66 88 coupes use different 1/4's, but this is definitely for one or both. I think 69-70 use the same fenders for all 88-98.