FS 90 Triple Black V6, 8,000 original miles *DELETED*

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck getting the $18.5K...........Recently a 90 TC with less than 10K miles went for just over $10K on Ebay. I have two TC's a 90 and a 91, both have less than 30K miles and I have less than $15K for the pair. I love these cars........... you should just keep it and enjoy it.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. Thanks for all the emails. Sorry I haven't been able to get back with you. The reason the car is for sale is my company was transferring me to a different market. The transfer came a lot sooner than expected. I am in Miami and have been away from any system to access email. The triple black TC is still for sale. I have lowered the price from 18,500 to 15,500. I drive it when I return to Kansas City. It is garaged at my home there. The odometer now reads 9532. It is a beautiful car and still smells new on the inside. It will be sold or moved when my home there sells. The other reason that I wanted to sell the 1990 TC is we have too many cars. Besides the 1990 TC, we have a 1989 TC, 1991 Allante, 1999 Blazer, 2003 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo, and just sold our last Fiero GT. Space is limited in Miami so cars have to be sold. I would love for this nice car to be sold to a TC America enthusiast. I will be placing it for sale in other markets soon, if it doesn't sell here. Thanks for all the comments and questions. I have emailed back those that have sent me emails. I should be able to gain access email more easily now. Again Thanks. Contact us at aerostep78@aol.com or jameskrosenquist@aol.com