Wow! Things I Didn't Know!

ALF1

Did you know the Reatta was built for only two years? And an '88 coupe in #1 condition is worth $15,000? Check out the eBay listing for the "Grand National Oldsmobile Cadillac Allante" Reatta.

To wit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS...p;category=6144

<span style="font-style: italic"> "It is a rare, and little known to exist 1988 Buick Reatta sports coupe... GM only built this car for 2 model years and when was the last time you saw one driving around town? Blue book value for this car in #1 perfect condition is $15,000.00...#2 condition is listed at $10,500.00..." </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">-- ALF</span>

Guest Reatta1

I used the 'ask seller a question' function to 'inform' him of his ignorance and suggest he go back to auto history school. grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm surprised he didn't say it was a prototype Select Sixty as well, and had once been in a museum. </div></div>

And with a modified front end that makes a LeBaron look good! smile.gif

Guest F14CRAZY

He says it has "nearly every single option" and has "rare options" eh? This Reatta has NO options. It's a base Reatta. I fired him off an email laugh.gif

hang on, lemme think! Sunroof, 16 way seat. Did I miss any?

Guest Reatta1

He must have gotten a few e-mails, mine included. He sent a reply pretty much on the huffy side. At least he is better informed about Reattas now. grin.gif