going to car show in june?

ken50

Yipsalni, michigan.....the W.P.Chrysler museum is honoring maxwells this year ..

There will be a country drive on june 4th about 40 miles round trip. The show will be on june 5 th....

no registeration on the day of the show you have to preregister and its only 16 dollars per car entered in the show.

Hmmmm--my Maxwell is not ready for "prime time" yet and I don't have a trailer to get it from Va to Michigan--but I just might show up.

Were you at the Maxwell Centenial in Indiana last year? My wife and I were there for Sunday thru Tuesday (again--left the Maxwell at home) but we had a great time!!!

no bill i just bought my max in oct of 2004....its probably worse than yours but i am taking it anyway...he he he...they want to see it so i am going to take it and let them see it...hope i can meet someone there that has as much interest in maxwells as my son and i are...

we cant find anyone that even knows what a maxwell is...everyone thinks its a model A ford...when they look at it and cant find any ford emblems they ask what it is..there is a max emblem on the radiator, so it shouldnt be to difficult to figure out...i just purchased a post card pic of the maxwell-chalmers plant in michigan and also a production report for jan 9 1914 showing the daily and weekly totals and also total cars built to date...and also have many other items that i found around the net.i do have the owners manual for my max and also a service and repair manual for it also..the repair manual covers many different autos in it not just the maxwells...