Hood ornament

RSmith

Good Morning Randy,

I work at a Buick dealership, I will find out the years they fit, and get back to you. It may be I have one at home here for your car. I will let you know mid-morningish, OK? If you have any questions, you can call me at 1-888-743-3207, ask for John in service, or my direct # is 715-743-8518 after 7am ct.

Randy, the part # for your hood ornament is 25532176 and has been discontinued by Buick. I will check the shelf when I get home at noon to see if I have one.

If I am not mistaken, it is square in design with a "banner" going accross it diagonally?

Have a great day!

John

Randy, I have a hood ornamenr for your car! It is NOS in the box. It does not however have the nut for the base, but if you need one, I could probably find one around here. I tried to look up the price on the computer at work, but being it is discontinued, the price is unavailable. I know the Regal ornaments are selling for $49.91 and the Park Avenue ornaments are going for an outlandish $84.60 retail. How does $40.00 plus shipping grab you? Let me know what you think. You can email me at:

JSimonson@TDS.net

or call me at 715-743-2253. I will be in and out this evening, leave a message if I am not here.

Thanks Randy, Have a good evening,

John

Randy, did you want the ornament or not? If you could at least let me know one way or the other. I was able to help a member find a set of NOS center caps for the rims on his 88 Le Sabre. I think I made his day!

Let me know if I can help you.

John wink.gif

Hey John! I am sorry I haven't gotten back with you. I'm back at work after having the holidays off so I've been busy. Thanks for the offer and for taking the time to find one. A friend I work with here has one that he will give me, so it doesn't look like I will need to buy one. Again, thanks for the help and I'll keep you in mind if any other needs come up.

Randy