Where to find Air Intake Coupler to go from 3_3/4 to 2_1/2 in?

Reatta4Real

i ran a kind of intake, not exactly what your talking about and i didnt have the time or effort to make it right so i just went to a cone anyway. but. i took a flat filter, k&n, and bent a pice of metal around 5 sides of it and attached dryer ducting from there to the airhose off the engine. i took the sensor and put it thru the ducting and taped it in place. i for the filter frame i took a metal pice designed for like a vent on a roof, it was flat and then had like a bowl shape in the middle of it. using a vice and a hammer i bent it to fit over and around the edges of the filter. the back of the pice was a 4 inche hole that fit right up with the ducting i was using. i mounted the filter to one of the mounts for the plastic gaurd that forces air up after the grille. the dryer ducting was pretty easy to bend and indent and since it was 4 inches instead of the 3 or so that the air hose was i didnt really worry, i just made sure not to have any holes. when i mounted the filter i made sure it didnt completly block off anything visible and i put it at some sort of an angle and it worked pretty well. a little more sound and the car seemed to pull a bit better. heh, also from straight on or facing the car from ahead and to the passenger side you saw the edge of a brightreddishorange filter, it looked pretty neat, i almost bought another filter and metal pice just to make the effect even on both sides but dicided that the money for another filter just for looks was too much and i didnt see a good way to pipe it and i dont think that another airsource would do me any good. good luck. btw, the honda filter had a better "grrrr sound at higher revs" and its easy to install and whenever it gets dirty i drop by walmart and pick up another one "intimidator" i think is what the box says, its just slapped on at the end of the airhose