Question for Karel

Rolf

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rolf

Yeah, it's me. It's going very well (and expensive). The car itself is almost done. Still have to get the upholstery done. I just posted to try to find the 2 little chrome pieces that go on the hood. Any suggestions? When it's finished, I'll e-mail you a picture. That is such a beautiful car.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Karel

Was concerned about you after the advent of Charlie, how did you fare with that? There was an article in the club magazine a while back about someone making up stainless for Zephyrs, can't place in my mind the two small trim pieces on a '38, hope you are out of the line of fire, and none of your chads are hanging, take care, Rolf

Actually I was out of the line of fire for Charlie. Not so lucky with Frances. I'm in Melbourne. At least I did move off the beach. I'm in Georgia at the moment at my son's house. I didn't bring the Lincoln with me but it should be safe. The shop it's in was built to Miami hurricane standards - to withstand 140mph winds. At lease I hope it's safe. Sure is looking beautiful.

Thanks for caring.

Karel