Offenhauser Valve Covers

Has anyone had any experience with Offenhauser valve covers for the 401 and 300?<BR>Do the 215, 300, and 340 share valve covers? (I know the 300 and 340 do) Do they come with holes for pcv and a breather?<BR>Where can I buy them?<BR>Thanks<BR>Dan

• 1 month later...

Well, you can try just about any auto parts store. I meen they all should have a catalog to order from. In addition, you may be able to find some on Ebay. My pops had just recently ordered and or purchased an Offenhauser highrise intake manifold for my 65 GS Riviera, and it was brand spanking new.

Guest John Chapman

Dan,<P>To the best of my knowledge, the 300/340 Offy valve covers have been out of production for years, but there is still some NIB stock out there. I'm not certain if the 215 valve covers are interchangable. There are a couple of catalog places that offer the 300 valve covers at about $300/set.<P>There's always the flying chance (slim?) that the Rover covers will fit. It's worth a visit to the local Rover dealer to find out, I'd think.<P>If the 315 valve covers fit, there are a bunch of 215 fanatics in NZ and Australia who've cooked up all sorts of parts for these motors. I can't imagine that there aren't valve covers available.<P>Cheers,<BR>John