1988 Buick Electra Estate Wagon For Sale -- Great Car for $2400

allcars

Selling our '88 Electra Estate Wagon. Just under 100,000 miles and runs and drives great. New center link a couple of months ago. Very well cared for car that was apparently originally sold by Arnold Palmer Buick in Labtrobe, PA. We bought it in Ohio while on the way home to Michigan from Hershey last October. This is the big rear-drive V8 wagon. Has the original GM 307 4-barrel V8, 4-speed auto overdrive. Nicely loaded -- power locks, windows, split front seats, dual manual remote mirrors, AM/FM with cassette, etc., etc. Paint nice, little dull on hood and top. Chrome, wood grain and interior generally excellent - headliner has a few mars in back. Car must have been garaged its whole life until the past few months, it is really clean. No real body damage, even remarkably few dings, etc. There is a soft spot inside the jamb area at the tailgate and some underhood corrosion. The spare tire well had some plastic in it, which I cracked backing over a rock beside my drive way when the car was loaded with Buick literature during our recent move! (It can easily be filled again). Doors are excellent. A/C not working right now. Can provide more details. These are not easy to find in this condition anymore and it should go another hundred thousand miles with proper care. Can email more photos to seriously interested. Asking $2400. Car is in Mt. Clemens, Michigan. Call me at 586-212-6057.