1989 Reatta for sale

J.Moos

In Wahoo, Nebr. there is a 1989 Burgandy with Burgandy interior for sale. It has black trim. The VIN is 1G4EC11CXKB905165. It has about 130.000 miles on it. The gentelman wants 5500.00 It seems to be in pretty good shape. It also has a luggage rack on the truck which was on it when he bought it. Phone is 402 443 5855 ask for Jim

I just sold My 89 Red Grey with Black Trim in fair shape 139,000 For $1800

I advertized it in the sunday paper and listed it on ebay 3 time but finally gave up after a month, and just

$5500 is about $2000 high for an average shape Reatta with 130,000 miles

Only my experience

I'm willing to sell my 90,grey cpe Grey interior,black trim

16" Cad wheels with like new tires, and a full set of original wheels

in great cond. with good tires, 130 K miles Cold A/C 16 way seats, Radio and CD player work fine.It has a very good aftermarket sunroof and a spoiler.

This is my daily driver. No dings or dents. Every thing works as it should.

$3000. in Enfield Ct confused.gif

smile.gifCharlie B

Guest tempest68

Charlie,

I just wish I could spare the $3000.00 right now, but have other priorities taking precidence.

There seems to be a small number of decent drivers out there for $3000.00. I just missed one locally that was a better-than-average shape driver for that same amount.

What is interesting is the one on ebay right now with 180k on the clock listed with a starting price of $5,500.00. (sorry...I'm at work right now so I cannot go there to provide a link to it). All I can say to them is "good luck".

It really is a buyers market right now. We're trying to sell Lisa's '97 Grand Am. Its almost flawless with only 37k. To us, its worth close to $7000.00 but with all the deals out there we're not getting ANY calls on it. I think it would make a great car to send little Johnny or Susie to college with. For anyone interested, see attached (photo is 62k in size).