SPEAKER CLOTH

BP

Some weeks ago, a patron of the forum, POSTED in a discussion, saying he had some leftover fabric for speaker covers for a Reatta with a Tan interior.

I have attempted a couple of searches to try and find the POST and contact him, but I have been unsuccessful in retrieving any info.

I?m not sure at this point if its ?operator error? or I just imagined the whole thing

I Can?t remember if the text used was ?fabric? or ?materiel? or ?cloth? ? any help is appreciated. Even if someone remembers the POST so I know I?m not going batty ?

Thanks

BP

Did you increase the search range to something more than 1 week? I would imagine just about any auto upholstery shop could come up with a real close match. Other than that, a fabric store would be a good place to check.

Enjoy

FlyByNite

Guest Greg Ross

HAve you stripped the old fabric off yet? It's just a stretch and glue project/ Superglue used sparingly, and a fabric such as spandex that has lots of stretch for going/ pulling around the corners smoothly. I got fabric(blue) that was close in color and we shot a dust coat of interior paint on them. They look great!