Niagara Packard Meet 2004

Guest Albert

Guest Albert

Well so far the weather here has not been too much of a problem, though sunday night did test all the vacuum wiper systems comming back from Burlington at the Marina for a bit. Today was the day trip to the Metro Toronto Zoo, and back to the hotel for an a Hawaiian theme dinner. We have had a few technical problems with a few of the cars so far, the worse problem we have had so far seems to be a blown head gasket on a 52 Packard, and a couple of the 56's that the transmissions will not shift into gear or out of. But all should be well by tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow (Tues) is some day trips into various Toronto Locations including the fashion district and to Casa Loma (Toronto's Castle).

Guest Randy Berger

Very nice pictures Albert and thank you for posting them. Looks like a wide variety of Packards.

YFAM, Randy Berger

Albert, Thanks for the photos. I sure wish I could be there with my '47 but the pictures are the next best thing.

Guest Albert

Well 47 Clipper if you could get a flight out of TB I could pick you up at the airport. My 54 Partician is next to the 47 woody.

Guest Albert

I want to make up a CD rom of all the pictures of the meet once I have all the film developed from the meet and scan those in as well.

Guest imported_Packards1

Albert, it was good meeting you at the show. You did a lot of good getting the various Packards out of trouble so they could continue with the meet. Joel Ray

Guest imported_Packards1

Randy, I guess my computer skills need some work. I am going to do what any red blooded American male would do, have my wife help me load the photo. Joel