1929 Stutz Blackhawk Sedan - Looking to sell

Puttyhead

I have a 1929 Stutz, Engine Serial # 16071, which is all original but neglected, rusty, dusty, dry and cracked. It was last registered with a plate in 1953 and probably hasn't run much since. All glass is intact, most all the parts appear to be there, although it's missing a couple outside door handles and window cranks, but these may be in a box somewhere. Outside leather is dry and cracked and peeling away in some places. Inside is in decent shape for age. Seems to have had a structural repair on the top left corner of the roof, just above the windshield.

Basically looks like a hunk of junk, but on closer inspection is not too bad of a shape for a restore job. Not sure what it's worth, but if you're interested, send me an email - Adam - puttyhead@aol.com

The car is in a garage in northeastern Pennsylvania. Might be able to arrange shipping, but picking it up would be preferable.

Sorry i don't have any pics. My digital camera is off being repaired. Probably can borrow one soon though.

• 1 month later...

There are now pictures posted of this car.

http://www.blankpub.com/stutz

I am selling it for my aunt and i'd appreciate any info on worth or offers to buy. It is nearly 100% complete as far as parts go. The door handles and indian-head radiator cap we have in a box.

Take a look and send me an email ( puttyhead@aol.com ) if you're interested. Thanks - Adam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...