AC Compressor Label for 1970 GS & Full-Size

Guest 70 Electra

Guest 70 Electra

Is there any interest out there in a completely ACCURATE reproduction of the 1970 Buick AC compressor label for GS and other models?<P>The only existing reproduction AC compressor label I have seen offered for 1970 Buicks is completely incorrect. Therefore, I am condidering having the label ACCURATELY reproduced from an original. This label is the same on ALL models of the 1970 Buick, but is unique to Buick and unique to the 1970 model year.<P>Before I proceed, I would like to get an idea of the interest in an accurately reproduced label.<P>Also, IF someone has stumbled upon a correct reproduction, I would appreciate the lead. (So far, every vendor that I've seen selling a 1970 Buick AC decal is selling the same incorrect one.) <P>Feedback?? Thanks!<p>[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: 70 Electra ]

Hi Greg.<BR>Still searching for this decal. I can't help nothing left from original 70. I do have one thing. I had a stamp made from the compressor. This is the round circle with the words OK BUICK. 90 0/0 of the cars out there don't have this stamp, and a decal would not look right. Easiest way check on an original car, all A/C compressors from factory had this stamp, including Chev Cad Pont, Olds.<P>Let me know how you do><P>Jim Schilf / palbuick