Packard Vignale -- 1 and only

WCraigH

Craig: It sure would be interesting to see which information about the Packard Vignale is correct. According to the information I have about the car it was built on a 1951 Series 250 chassis. Was built possibly with the hopes of convincing Packard that it should carry a limited series of Vignale models in the coming years of the 50's

Guest cnbed

He is well-known in New Jersey circles, and brings his cars out to shows on both coasts. He owns Classics, street rods and special interest cars, and has many of them on display in his automobile showroom. Yes - he's a car dealer. The Packard Club has featured his collection in the "News Bulletin" a few years ago, and "The Packard Cormorant" will feature it in the future.

Full disclosure: I have purchased a car from him in the past (NOT a Packard, darn it...)

Stuart: Can you give us a little information about the Vignale. Is the running gear and frame based on 1939 120 as Craig's information states. On the other hand is the running gear and frame for the Vignale come from a 1951 250 series as my innformation states.