89 reatta forsale

Depley

Last time before I take it in to get the short fixed. 89 White reatta with blue interior. see at http://depley.home.mindspring.com/reatta.htm located in Atlanta GA area, car has 150K miles on it. It has an electrical short that I just have not had time to take into shop to get repaired. Wife was driving it daily till then, it has been her baby. Car is in excellent condition, paint shiny except plastic area around back bumper is a bit faded. Glass all in good condition (original vent windows). Interior very nice except for wearing on driver side arm rest. Of course the tape player does not work, but it has been converted to R134A. Tires are excellent, no rust ever, never been wrecked, a couple of very small door dings, hardly visible unless you get them in just the right light. need headlight motor repair on one side, other side works perfectly. Never have had, since we bought it in 1993, the remote door locks, so no idea if they work. It does have 16 way driver seat. If you have any other questions email me at depley@mindspring.com

As is, you fix the short I will take $2200, if I fix the short and the headlight motor $4000 (this does not reflect any info or prices on repair costs)

I need half of my garage back for the wife's new car, and she is not taking my side! My 72 GMC sprint stays in the garage darn it!

this offer for as is $2200 will only be in effect for the next week to 2 weeks so if you are interested act now.