89 forsale

Depley

Well time has come for my wife to part with her well loved 1989 white reatta.

She has loved this car since we bought it back in 1993. She has managed to put almost 100,000 miles on it herself (now has 150,000) Has current GA emissions, exterior is is very nice shape, paint glossy, has one very small door ding on drivers side (about nickel size) one small ding on the hood ( front lip just left of center) and the rear plastic above the bumper has a small bit of paint fade.

one headlight does not want to popup (will with a little help)

Interior no rips other than the drivers side arm rest, blue interior. Cassette

player not working (same problem as 90% of them)

runs great, drives great. have gotten 31 mpg on the highway with it. A/C is converted to r-134

the bad, it has developed an electrical short (crt reported it) and I either have to take it in for repair or sell it as is, if I fix it the price goes up.

Has never been in an accident.

I figured I would offer it here to people who love and cherish these cars before I put in on ebay. I will accept any reasonable offer. I will take some pictures this weekend and put them online.

Car is located in Acworth Georgia. you can call me at 770-975-7189 or email me your offer at depley@mindspring.com (I did get my wife's ok to do this :-)

Guest imported_wmptom

Just an FYI:

When I bought my 89 from a local used car lot, the cassette player didn't work. I made getting it to work a condition of the buy. Found that the local Buick dealer is still able to get that unit fixed, and it was reasonable,Most dealers could probably do the same.