interest in becomming a club member

I would like to have information becomming a member of this club. I'am not sure the rules and if there is a cut off on the year of vehicle that you own. I have a 1984 Buick Riviera,with 68860 original milage. Is there a class this vehicle,and is it in the Harrisburg area. The shows you take your vehicle ,are all class invited ,or is the show just for Buick owners only. Do all classed get judged, or must request that your wont to be judged? I know this is alot of questions,I just need to know so I have an idea what I'am doing. Thank you in advance for your interest.

My wife & I are the BCA National Office Managers, and while we just might be a little biased in our opinion, you DEFINITELY should join the Buick Club of America. Besides getting a membership card, decal, and a GREAT monthly magazine, you get the opportunity to attend the BCA National Meet each year, and you should also join a local BCA Chapter near you to really enjoy your Buick with Buick Nuts like The Old Guy & the rest of us! If ya wanna have fun, call us at 614-472-3939, and we'll get you signed up pronto!!!!! grin.gif" border="0 <P>Mike & Nancy Book<BR>BCA # 9202<BR>Reatta # 407<BR>BDE # 109

Mike and Nancy-<P>In your response, you put, <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Besides getting a membership card, decal...etc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> and I am still amazed. I guess it must be where you live, who you know or who you are. confused.gif" border="0 <P> I joined over a year and a half ago and I (<I>even after e-mailing the club</I>) have still not received my membership card or decal. rolleyes.gif" border="0 I'm starting to think I should take it personal! shocked.gif" border="0 If I had ever met anyone with the club, I might understand why they don't like me. tongue.gif" border="0 To the best of my knowledge, I haven't. That being said... I still would say, even without the card and decal, I would encourage <B>hfdlt2</B> to join the BCA. The monthly mag is more than worth it. <B>Hey, I still want the Membership card and Decal, though!</B> grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: FFNitro ]

Guest Dans 77 Limited

I highy recommend joining the BCA, It is open to ALL Buicks, regardless of year or condition. I have not been to a national meet yet but plan on attending the 2003 meet. I would go to this years meet but it coincides with my other automotive obsession Mopar and the national is being held the same weekend as the Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals and my reservations for that are already in !.My local chapter National Pike holds a few events every year and is really a great group. These events are mostly Buick only but we do hold an annual open car cruise that attracts all makes & models of cars and is a very nice event. You seem to be concerned about whether your car is old enough ...I had many of the same concerns with my 77 and the local club accepted both me & my Buick with open arms, so just relax and enjoy your car !!!<P><BR>Dan

Hey Mike....Have you considered trying a new deodorant????...just kidding!!!! Nancy & I will have your membership card & decal in the mail first thing in the morning, AND, just because we like you, we'll even send you a belated WELCOME LETTER!!!!!! Your new BCA Office is working to improve our "customer service" rating, so if anyone has a previously unsolved problem, please give us a call, fax, or email & we'll try to fix it! grin.gif" border="0 <P>Mike & nancy

Mike and Nancy,<P>Deodorant... hmmmm.... What's that?! (LOL)<BR>Thank you for sending the membership card and decal out... shocked.gif" border="0<B>Oh!...What!... I've heard that before...</B> rolleyes.gif" border="0<I>Only it was about some money a guy owed me... he said it was in the mail???</I> confused.gif" border="0 NEVER GOT IT! <P>Seriously though, thank you!<BR> grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Guest scott mich bca # 6619

Mike,<P>I've been in the club 24 yrs and never received a decal. Exactly when do you get them? When you first join, or each time you renew or??<P>Thanks,<P>Scott Mich BCA # 6619<BR>Assistant Director<BR>Chicagoland Chapter

Well, I got my membership card and Decal, THANKS TO MIKE AND NANCY!!! Mike said he found my missing Bugle and is sending it to me....I'm really HAPPY! shocked.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0<p>[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: FFNitro ]