72 El Dorado, 6500 mi for sale

Guest widomski

Guest imported_widomski

I have a 72 Cadillac El Dorado for sale, it currently has 6,396 mi. Runs great, unfortunatley it was covered with a tarp so the top of the hood, trunk and roof need attention. It can be viewed at www.59buick.com, Thanks Bob

What a beautiful Eldorado, Bob!!! I would love it...unfortunately I already bought mine. sigh.

Too little room, too little time...anyway, tell us more about it! Have you tried the CLC Forum?

They have a Buy/Sell section too.

Cadillac LaSalle Club Buy/Sell

Let us know how it goes! Good luck and A Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

BTW : Those are some magnificent 1959 Buicks! Simply wonderful! wink.gif

• 10 months later...

Randall, Somewhere out there I read that you had a 47 Caddy 6107.... I'm desperately trying to find the dimensions of the rear FENDERS for this car. Someone wants to sell me a rear fender and says that it is off a 47 6107. The wheelbase on the 6107 is 126 inches. My coupe is a 6207 and the wheelbase is 129 inches. Is the difference in the length revealed by the length of the fender. The length of the fender on my 6207 coupe is 75 inches. Can you tell me if the length of the fender on your 6107 is the same length from front to back as my 6207? I measured from the crease below the tail light along the chrome strip to where the fender meets the body...Can you help me. Thanks and regards, Gene in Montana LMR@montanasky.us LakeMaryRonan.com (for a view of my caddy)

• 9 months later...
Guest Shaffer

Wow, that 72' is nice, as are all of your collection of cars.

That 72' Eldorado reminds me of my grandmothers old 73' Eldorado. Same basic car, but the 73' added the larger bumpers and a few styling changes of the grille, taillamps, etc. This is a photo of hers taken back in the early 1980s.

Guest imported_widomski

Cool car, the 72 Eldo is the newest car I own. She now has almost 8,000 miles with a new top, still needs that paint though.

Bob