2 old convertibles to trade/ sell

MBurnett

Guess I am getting too old, but want to quit open air motoring! I have a 1930 LaSalle convertible coupe and a 1955 Eldorado convert that I would like to sell, swap for a very nice closed car...preferably late 20s,early 30s, but will condider all up to about 1956. I realize no one can commit anything with this scant info, but think of this as a fishing trip with no strings, I can send pics and stats to interested parties. Thanks, M. Burnett CCCA#35071 CLC#20344

I would certainly be interested in talking about it, Mr. Burnett. I have a 1947 Cadillac 6269 sedan in decent shape. If you are interested, you may see some photos at :

My '47

I would be interested in the '55 Eldorado since I have a particular fondness for the Eldorado line. John Washburn has seen the car. He could tell you his opinion of it. Just a thought.

• 2 months later...

Good morning if you still have the LaSalle I am in need of photos of the roof hardware .I am restoring a 1931 convert coupe and have no roof parts at all.I would appreciate any help ypu can give .

1. regards Keith

• 1 month later...

Hello Mr. Burnett. Could be very interested in your 55 Cadillac Eldorado convertible. Could you please send whatever info and pictures you may have. I look forward to hearing from you. I also can be reached at my shop during the day at (603)487-3500. Thanks. Bob Waller, 236 Meadow Road, New Boston, NH 03070