New Wheels!!! *Updated*

Filobedo

My Reatta with new American Racing "Aero 106" Wheels. A FWD Rim similar to the old "Torque Thrust" RWD wheels popular in the 60's. Makes the car look like a RWD and gives the illusion of having smaller rims up front. I guess its because the car is higher in the rear??? Anyways, I stuck with the 15 inch size because they give it more of an aggresive stance. Like an 80's HotRod. The 16 & 17 inch rim's spokes were flatter and made more for a "Rice Rocket" or "Low Rider". A look that I do not desire on my car. I am also contemplating installing a pair of 70's style Corvette Side Pipes. But, No Spoiler... wink.gifaaero.jpg

*UPDATE* - Decided to pass on the side pipes and chose to install a set of 4 `70 Buick "GSX" decals instead. 1 on the left front header panel, 1 on the left rear panel and 1 on each fender behind front signal light. I've allways thought that something was missing on the Car. So I just added what Buick left out. I had intended on using "GNX" emblems but, It was'nt very cost effective. So I settled on 4 "GSX" rear spoiler emblems at $9.99 each. For thier small size and tastful appearence. Looks factory original. And besides, Most people dont know what it is anyways, so whose it hurt'in?