1979 Cadillac Coupe DeVille For Sale

You have the opportunity to acquire a real "Vegas" car. It is in #1 condition and is very "showy". The car interior is near mint. See a thumbnail image of the car to your left, just below my name. I tried attaching an image to this post, but there's not enough memory. There are images you can look at in the Photo Forum of this website. Just type in "Vegas Mobile"in the search field. I can also email images

This car belongs to my father who never took it out in the snow. I recently drove it from Illinois to Las Vegas without a hitch. It runs great!

Details: 61,000+ miles, 7.0 litre, 425 V8 engine with 4 carburetor barrels, Dark Aqua Exterior w/ white landau roof, Dark Aqua Leather Interior . Fully loaded: PS, PB, Power Windows, 6-way Power Seats, A/C, Tilt Steering, AM/FM Stereo ETR(electronically tuned receiver) Radio w/ 8-Track Tape Player, Cruise Control. All original and original owner. Michelin White Wall Tires in excellent condition.

Additionally: Manufacturer brochures of 1979 Cadillac Exterior Color Chips and 1979 Cadillac Interior Swatches. The original Odometer Mileage Statement.

Please email me at cquinn27@hotmail.com, if you'd like more information. Serious buyers only. Thank you.