Cunningham Motor Cars

mchaplin

Hi. I am trying to assemble a registry of Cunningham cars, as well as a consolidated place where people interested in Cunninghams can retrieve the informationn online.

I have some data compiled by Bernard Weiss, of the Pierce Arrow Society which I am in the process of putting online as well as a brief history of the Cunningham Company as a link.

If you know of any Cunningham owners or the existance of any cars please advise. Or if you have any literature, owners manual, or any other materials related to the Cunningham, I would like to scan them and make them available online to interested parties.

The web address of the group is http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/cunninghamcars/

Thanks.

mark

Mark,

The Cunningham Registry sounds like an interesting project. While I can't be of much help to you I'm hoping you might have some information for me. I've been working on updating a listing of the numbers of Classic Cars built in the US. I had put together an article on this several years ago that is somewhat incomplete with the recent addition of some makes and the pre-1925 "Virtually Identical" cars. Cunningham is one make for which information is scant. Do you have any production information?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Jon Lee