Needed - Pictures from Flint

Guest Stan Leslie

Guest Stan Leslie

I am doing an article for the Buick Bugle on the Reatta National Meet in Flint last month. My problem is that I have no pictures of my own (was a little busy) to include with the article. I know many of you were there and took many pictures. I know some have been posted, but am making a general request for pictures from the following events that would be suitable for inclusion with the article. (1) Reatta Reunion with past Reatta employes (2) Reatta Rendezvous to/at Frankenmuth for dinner (3) Reatta Judged Meet at the Wingate (4) Reattas at the BCA National Meet (5) Any others you think might be of interest. I have a cable modem so large files are not a problem. I need pictures by the end of this week if possible as I need to submit article and pictures by early next week. Send pictures to stanleslie@comcast.net

Thanks,

Stan Leslie

Director - Reatta Division

Several of the members of this forum have donated pix to a web site I did HERE , Considering you aren't going to retire on what you make on it, I would imagine they wouldn't mind shareing a little more. All the images have been edited down a bit so if you see something you really want, let me know and I can send the original,

Guest Stan Leslie

Have received some pictures from the Frankenmuth trip and BCA show on Saturday. Still need some from Reatta Judged Show on Friday and Reatta Reunion on Thursday. Some "people pictures" would be nice also.

Guest imported_Flash

BP, I appreciate your attachments. I was not able to attend the forum, and your pics were the first "insight" that I got.

Stan, For whatever reason, I cannot get photos to you. If you need more photos for selection, I can burn a CD with 35-40 pics. Each photo will be at 500-700K file size. I can have it in the mail this weekend. Some are form the dining room at Frankenmuth and I have a few from the street dance the night of the fireworks. Also of course cars. But not many got pictures of the paddle wheel boat while in Frankenmuth. I've got 2. EDBSO might have a couple also.

If you want a CD mailed, please send me a PM or contact me at flashphotography@comcast.net