Buyer Be Forewarned

FlyByNite

There is a 90 FSM on eBay, item number 2427223152. It is a New Product Information verson and is not the complete manual. Notice the red text above the big BUICK across the cover. One section I know it does not have is brakes, I'm not sure what all else it may lack. The more used looking item number 2427080245 does appear to be the complete manual. Red New Product Information replaced by much larger and readable white 1990 Service Manual.

Oh, and be forwarned, not all of the books are red. Mine was a "Blue" print, soft-back issue. It was probably what they used as the original document when they made the "Red" print copies. The entire brake section, about another 100 or so pages, and an odd number of complete sections throughout the book are missing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Notice the red text above the big BUICK </div></div>

It is the text on the cover, not the cover itself that is red. it reads " NEW PRODUCT INFORMATION" in red right above the word BUICK. If you see this on the manual, it is NOT a complete manual.