Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
60FlatTop

60FlatTop

That is a lot of reassembly that apparently has not had much of a shakedown cruise.

When I was making restored cars start, steer, and stop I would tell the owner to add up all their receipts and figure they totaled 90% of what it would take to have a car they could toss the keys to their wife and send her into town for a gallon of milk.

Also reminds me of my High School days when I didn't wash the blue off my whitewalls to prove to the other guys that I could afford new tires.

60FlatTop

60FlatTop

That is a lot of reassembly that apparently has not had much of a shakedown cruise.

When I was making restored cars start, steer, and stop I would tell the owner to add up all their receipts and figure they totaled 90% of what it would take to have a car they could toss the keys to and send her into town for a gallon of milk.

Also reminds me of my High School days when I didn't wash the blue off my whitewalls to prove to the other guys that I could afford new tires.