Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
XframeFX

XframeFX

Very nice Daryl!

A carpet kit IS the way to go. I'd want bottom mat thick and easy to remove if water got into the trunk again.

I'll have to srutinize the rear edge on my re-do someday.

Questions:

Were your pieces precut, ready to drop in? Supplier? You mentioned edging, binding on all pieces? Trim plates at rear edge, your improvision? Bottom mat backing? Thick enough to prevent falling into trunk sheetmetal depresions?

Am I the only one struggling with the wheel well curvature? That and the cut-out on the bottom mat around those wheel wells turned-out awful for me.

XframeFX

XframeFX

Very nice Daryl!

A carpet kit IS the way to go. I'd want bottom mat thick and easy to remove if water got into the trunk again.

I'll have to srutinize the rear edge on my re-do someday.

Questions:

Were your pieces precut, ready to drop in? Supplier? You mentioned edging, binding on all pieces? Trim plates at rear edge, your improvision? Bottom mat backing? Thick enough to prevent falling into trunk sheetmetal depresions?

Am I the only one struggling with the wheel well curvature? That and the cut-out on the bottom mat around those wheel wells turned-out awful for me.

XframeFX

XframeFX

Very nice Daryl!

I'll have to srutinize the rear edge ony re-do someday.

Questions: