Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Walt G

Walt G

Find me at the NE Corner of the Red field RNG 10 & 11. Mostly pre WWII "trinkets" small stuff and factory photos both USA and European of the 1925-early 1970s and some pressed steel toys including a 1933 Graham sedan by Corcoran Toy Co. .

I promise no unkind words about how I feel about certain clubs and people!

Hershey is the one time a year we have a week to feed our spirits to last through a long period of inactivity due to winter (at least here in the NE section of the USA) hope that comment doesn't offend or upset anyone as it seems my other comments have. I am going silent for a while - see all of you next week.

We arrive Tuesday morning and set up, each day will most likely leave about 4 pm as there is much to do in the evenings.

Thanks for your patience and remember Please thank all of the hard working AACA members who make Hershey happen! Also thank the people at AACA HQ for all their efforts as well.

Walt

Walt G

Walt G

Find me at the NE Corner of the Red field RNG 10 & 11. Mostly pre WWII "trinkets" small stuff and factory photos both USA and European of the 1925-early 1970s.

I promise no unkind words about how I feel about certain clubs and people!

Hershey is the one time a year we have a week to feed our spirits to last through a long period of inactivity due to winter (at least here in the NE section of the USA) hope that comment doesn't offend or upset anyone as it seems my other comments have. I am going silent for a while - see all of you next week.

We arrive Tuesday morning and set up, each day will most likely leave about 4 pm as there is much to do in the evenings.

Thanks for your patience and remember Please thank all of the hard working AACA members who make Hershey happen! Also thank the people at AACA HQ for all their efforts as well.

Walt