Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Walt G

Walt G

I will state it again and keep on stating it THANK YOU to AACA and all who work so hard to let all the rest of us have a once a year outstanding GREAT TIME to keep memories of forever. Nothing like it . I only wish that the co$t for all my friends who come in from Europe could have been lower so that they could attend this year as well. Hershey is the Handshake & Hug session for all of us who look at our friends as family and have for decades or only recently. Life is short, very short and never miss the opportunity to tell someone how neat it is to have them as friends. Yes, I am a rank sentimentalist..................

Walt G

Walt G

I will state it again and keep on stating it THANK YOU to AACA and all who work so hard to let all the rest of us have a one a year outstanding GREAT TIME to keep memories of for ever. Nothing like it . I only wish that the co$t for all my friends who come in from Europe could have been lower so that they could attend this year as well. Hershey is the Handshake & Hug session for all of us who look at our friends as family and have for decades r only recently. Life is short, very short and never miss the opportunity to tell someone how neat it is to have them as friends. Yes, I am a rank sentimentalist..................