Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Trulyvintage

Trulyvintage

13 minutes ago, 1912Staver said:

When I asked you for a quote 5 or 6 months ago I was looking for a yardstick that I could use to chose between various options. I had no specific number in mind for transportation. But transportation , plus the cost of the car had to total up to a number that made sense to me. I have seen your posts on here and thought there was a good chance you could provide the sort of transport service I was looking for .You simply told me that virtually no car was worth transporting from New York State to Washington State. I got the distinct impression you were not interested in doing business with me. I carried on and  ran the numbers on my other options. 

I am not an auto transport broker.

I provide auto transport for 

vehicle owners.

Most vehicles are not worth 

paying someone else to transport

across the country in a manner 

so they arrive in the condition 

that they are purchased.

I advise folks to go get vehicles 

they must have that are at the 

other end of the country by

flying or driving out and driving

or trailering the vehicle back

themselves.

If someone is planning on driving 

a vehicle that they are buying 

it is better to put the money

in the vehicle rather than

someones else’s pocket.

Jim

Trulyvintage

Trulyvintage

9 minutes ago, 1912Staver said:

When I asked you for a quote 5 or 6 months ago I was looking for a yardstick that I could use to chose between various options. I had no specific number in mind for transportation. But transportation , plus the cost of the car had to total up to a number that made sense to me. I have seen your posts on here and thought there was a good chance you could provide the sort of transport service I was looking for .You simply told me that virtually no car was worth transporting from New York State to Washington State. I got the distinct impression you were not interested in doing business with me. I carried on and  ran the numbers on my other options. 

I provide auto transport for 

vehicle owners.

that they are purchased.

I advise folks to go get vehicles 

they must have that are at the 

other end of the country by

flying or driving out and driving

or trailering the vehicle back

themselves.

If someone is planning on driving 

a vehicle that they are buying 

it is better to put the money in the vehicle rather than someone else’s pocket.

Jim

Trulyvintage

Trulyvintage

6 minutes ago, 1912Staver said:

i provide auto transport for 

vehicle owners.

that they are purchased.

Jim