1956 Studebaker 1 ton Pickup Engine For Sale

There must be someone out there that needs or wants a 1-256 Cu In V-8 with 98,000 miles on it. It has been taken care of and sits in our garage with other parts that will be given with the engine.

The Oil pressure holds 40 pounds of pressure. The Engine is complete and has everything that is needed.

I have the drive line with the carrier bearing. Split rear end-singles. 5 real good 7:50-17 Tires moounted in 5 6whole wheels., Radiator and extra fenders, bumpers and hoods. I guess what I am saying is: You buy the engine and tires and wheels and I'll give you the rest, or its the crusher for the body parts.

I live in Northern California and you can call me at 707 485 5009. Thanks and I hope this gets to someone who needs this engine.

We have my fathers original 1956 Studebaker pickup and making a real crazy and beautiful pickup out of it. Duels on the back and a all kinds of work and a beautiful paint job. This is to haul our mules into the wilderness, the horse trailer will match the pickup, hopefully will be done in a couple of weeks.

Call me at 707-485-5009 or cell 707 272-5303 anytime and if I don't ans. I will call you back........Thanks, Bruce

• 2 weeks later...