Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
60FlatTop

60FlatTop

I was born in 1948, got interested in the car hobby in the summer of 1959. I am in the backwoods of the east coast. A lot of the 1950s we didn't know about until American Graffiti showed up in movie houses nationwide.

There is a good chance a lot of today's Kodachrome memories came from the spare bedroom of a script writer's house on Long Island.

I had my graduation tassel hanging from my rear view mirror for a year until I enlisted. And I was driving to school for a year before that.

60FlatTop

60FlatTop

I was born in 1948, got interested in the car hobby in the summer of 1959. I am in the backwoods of the east coast. A lot of the 1950s we didn't know about until American Graffiti showed up in movie houses nationwide.

There is a good chance a lot of today's Kodachrome memories came from the spare bedroom of a script writer's house on Long Island.

I had my gradation tassel hanging from my rear view mirror for a year until I enlisted. And I was driving to school for a year before that.