Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JV Puleo

JV Puleo

5 hours ago, Billy Kingsley said:

I would not be such a car nut if not for my mom's influence. She introduced me to the hobby and still plans to attend car shows. 

I'm glad you mentioned that Billy. When I was starting out it was my mother and grandmother who encouraged me...my grandmother loaned me the money to buy a set of tires for my '27 Cadillac. My father couldn't have cared less and regarded the whole endeavor as a stupid waste of time...I have to give him credit though, he never made any effort to stop me.

JV Puleo

JV Puleo

3 hours ago, Billy Kingsley said:

I would not be such a car nut if not for my mom's influence. She introduced me to the hobby and still plans to attend car shows. 

I'm glad you mentioned that Billy. When I was starting out it was my mother and grandmother who encouraged me...my grandmother loaned me the money to buy a set of tires for my '27 Cadillac. My father couldn't have cared less and regarded the whole endeavor as a stupid waste of time...I have to give him credit though, he never making any effort to stop me.