Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JV Puleo

JV Puleo

Probably not many but we've had several ladies on the forum. I guess it also depends on what you define as "collecting"...there may be more have a single car and aren't actively looking for more. That fits a lot of the men as well...myself included. I've a friend whose husband had 3 MGs,TC, TD & TF)...when he died she kept them and continued on as a member of the local British Car club, driving them regularly. The machine shop forum I participate in has several women members that appear to be very competent machinists so, like cars, it's mostly men but not exclusively so.

JV Puleo

JV Puleo

Probably not many but we've had several ladies on the forum. I guess it also depends on what you define as "collecting"...there may be more have a single car and aren't actively looking for more. That fits a lot of the men as well...myself included. I've a friend whose husband had 3 MGs,TC, TD & TF)...when he died she kept them and continued on as a member of the local British Car club, driving them regularly. The machine shop forum I participate in has several women members that appear to be very competent machinists so, like cars, it's mostly men but exclusively so.

JV Puleo

JV Puleo

Probably not many but we've had several ladies on the forum. I guess it also depends on what you define as "collecting"...there may be more have a single car and aren't actively looking for more. That fits a lot of the men as well...myself included. I've a friend whose husband had 3 MGs )TC, TD, TF)...when he died she kept them and continued on as a member of the local British Car club, driving them regularly. The machine shop forum I participate in has several women members that appear to be very competent machinists so, like cars, it's mostly men but exclusively so.