Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
CarNucopia

CarNucopia

I daily a manual car and bought it because I wanted to get one while I could. Genesis offered the G70 sedan with a 6 speed in 2019-2021. I believe it's the last RWD four-door to be offered in stick, other then the BMW M cars. Over the course of the three years, they sold less then 300. It's so rare, most of the people at the dealership I get it serviced at didn't know it existed. When I take it there, they need to be sure they have someone who car move it. For what it's worth, the few stick driving porters think it's really cool. 😁

CarNucopia

CarNucopia

I daily a manual car and bought it because I wanted to get one while I could. Genesis offered the G70 sedan with a 6 speed in 2019-2021. I believe it's the last RWD four-door to be offered in stick, other then the BMW M cars. Over the course of the three years, they sold less then 300. It's so rare, most of the people at the dealership I get it serviced at didn't know it existed. When I take it, they need to be sure they have someone who car move it. For what it's worth, the few stick driving porters think it's really cool. 😁