Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
arcticbuicks

arcticbuicks

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/video/1.4842579

this is a great video of one the newer storage vault buildings ,for the incredible collection and other donations that come in,the building is climate controlled and the cars are somewhat preserved untouched for the future.I have toured these several times in working with the museum directors ,this is now a public owned museum and will be protected from being sold off in the future,the library is amazing and staffed with over 70,000 articles books mauals etc,you can call and ask for any year and model ,they will free of charge tell you what they have and for a fee will send you copies of literature you require..........the storage vault buildings are not open to the public ,there is one day a year for viewing but limited access.......I have asked the directors to do a private tour of the storage vaults for a group of AACA members only .......they told me they would do so if i wanted ........would there be intrest enough to have a group meet there ?