Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Larry Schramm

Larry Schramm

You should see the amount of stuff that three of us loaded at a friends house that was cleaning out. 

Most of the parts are for a 1932 Buick.  There is also a '28 or '29 front and rear axle.

The load includes three or four rear axles, three front axles, three transmissions, brake drums, suspension parts, spindles, and a lot more smaller stuff. 15 milk crates of smaller stuff including starters, etc.. I would guess about 2 tons in total. 

If any one needs parts for a '32 Buick and you are going to Hershey, come get a deal with us.  I will be in spots RWK 30-31.   It is about two rows from the HCCA tent as you look out of the tent to the rest of the red field.   

I will try to post some pictures in the Buick Pre-War section below.

Here is the link for the pictures in the Buick Pre-War section.  

Larry Schramm

Larry Schramm

You should see the amount of stuff that three of us loaded at a friends house that was cleaning out. 

Most of the parts are for a 1932 Buick.  There is also a '28 or '29 front and rear axle.

The load includes three or four rear axles, three front axles, three transmissions, brake drums, suspension parts, spindles, and a lot more smaller stuff. 15 milk crates of smaller stuff including starters, etc.. I would guess about 2 tons in total. 

If any one needs parts for a '32 Buick and you are going to Hershey, come get a deal with us.  I will be in spots RWK 30-31.   It is about two rows from the HCCA tent as you look out of the tent to the rest of the red field.   

I will try to post some pictures in the Buick Pre-War section below.

Larry Schramm

Larry Schramm

If any one needs parts for a '32 Buick and you are going to Hershey, come get a deal with us.  I will be in spots RWK 30-31.   It is about two rows from the HCCA tent as you look out of the tent to the rest of the red field.   I will try to post some pictures in the Buick Pre-War section below.