Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
36 D2 Coupe

36 D2 Coupe

added info

0.jpg.d332b3a52b69f7466ffcbc090bdd2913.jpg0.jpg.84ca93ac2f2b254e8621187123a6a3e6.jpgHi Bad Goat

Here's a look at a headlight pot from my '36 Dodge. I think it is very much like yours. Diameter of the opening is 7 9/16 " What you appear to be missing is the stainless trim ring and the mounting tabs that support the reflector.  Looking at your reflector, it has the same springs on the back as mine and they anchor in the square holes in the two tabs you see in the first photo. The two short tabs keep the lens in place. The lens is held in by the pressure exerted by the springs on the reflector and the reflector is anchored by a bracket and screw that goes through the hole seen on the top (which is actually the bottom of the pot - it is sitting upside down) The headlight lens is tilted and popped into place. 

Someone had converted mine to a sealed beam unit and cut out one of the tabs on one headlight pot. 

If your lens is a RITEWAY lens measuring 7 9/16 wide x 7 3/4" tall  (so that they will slip into the headlight pot) then we have very similar headlights. 

I do have extra reflectors if you need them and maybe a source of the tabs. Good luck.

Jim

36 D2 Coupe

36 D2 Coupe

0.jpg.d332b3a52b69f7466ffcbc090bdd2913.jpg0.jpg.84ca93ac2f2b254e8621187123a6a3e6.jpgHi Bad Goat

Here's a look at a headlight pot from my '36 Dodge. I think it is very much like yours. Diameter of the opening is 7 9/16 " What you appear to be missing is the stainless trim ring and the mounting tabs that support the reflector.  Looking at your reflector, it has the same springs on the back as mine and they anchor in the square holes in the two tabs you see in the first photo. The two short tabs keep the lens in place. The lens is held in by the pressure exerted by the springs on the reflector and the reflector is anchored by a bracket and screw that goes through the hole seen on the top. The headlight lens is tilted and popped into place. 

Someone had converted mine to a sealed beam unit and cut out one of the tabs on one headlight pot. 

If your lens is a RITEWAY lens measuring 7 9/16 wide x 7 3/4" tall  (so that they will slip into the headlight pot) then we have very similar headlights. 

I do have extra reflectors if you need them and maybe a source of the tabs. Good luck.

Jim