Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gtjoey

Gtjoey

Frank do you own one?

maybe I did?

maybe my best friend had one?

maybe I’m right?

if you use the regular outlet you will get a mile per hour charge.

you need the booster which cost 4,000 dollars when this truck came out, not sure if they include it now with the 110,000 price tag.

In New York or New Jersey you file for a seperate line dedicated for that box .

Since my family has only been in the insurance game for 60 years , they are dropping Homeowners with electric cars or raising them 200 percent and or demand the isolated line because of the load and or parked  INSIDE a garage.

Then you need the town to issue the line but like California in New York with up coming regulations to all electric they DONT have enough power to distribute.

The whole electric grid is a joke, pertaining to electric cars , it’s a novelty.

I liked and tested the I Pace jag …..

They are burning down and recalling them with a letter of NO conclusion of battery heat issues

.Fisker

Jaguar

Volvo

Ford

Gm

and others are either out of business or cancelling 99 percent of their ev only.

Hybrid I like!

But after the U.S. spent 6 Billion in the last 24 months and was supposed to have 550 charging stations

Only 3 are up and running.

The F150 E is a turd ….

It’s the new Edsel!

And I like and Edsel TODAY!

love

Gtjoey

Sorry I just read your ford recall letter that’s a 1996 cruise control issue?

Nothing to do with ev , but your right Fords warranty issue are why their stock in 10 dollars

Gtjoey

Gtjoey

Frank do you own one?

maybe I did?

maybe I’m right?

you need the booster which cost 4,000 dollars when this truck came out, not sure if they include it now with the 110,000 price tag.

Since my family has only been in the insurance game for 60 years , they are dropping Homeowners with electric cars or raising them 200 percent and or demand the isolated line because of the load and or they are parked INSIDE a garage.

Then you need the town to buy issue the line but like California in New York with up coming regulations to all electric they DONT have enough power to distribute.

The whole electric grid is a joke, pertaining to electric cars , it’s a novelty.

They are burning down and recalling them with a letter of NO conclusion of battery heat issues

.Fisker

Jaguar

Volvo

Ford

Gm

and others are either out of business or cancelling 99 percent of their ev only.

Hybrid I like!

But after the U.S. spent 6 Billion in the last 24 months and was supposed to have 550 charging stations

The F150 E is a turd ….

It’s the new Edsel!

love

Gtjoey

Nothing to do with ev , but your right Fords warranty issue are why their stock in 10 dollars

Gtjoey

Gtjoey

Frank do you own one?

maybe I did?

maybe I’m right?

Since my family has only been in the insurance game for 60 years , they are dropping Homeowners with electric cars or raising them 200 percent and or demand the isolated line because of the load.

Then you need the town to buy issue the line but like California in New York with up coming regulations to all electric they DONT have enough power to distribute.

.Fisker

Jaguar

Volvo

Ford

Gm

Hybrid I like!

The F150 E is a turd ….

It’s the new Edsel!

love

Gtjoey

Gtjoey

Gtjoey

Frank do you own one?

maybe I did?

maybe I’m right?

Since my family has only been in the insurance game for 60 years , they are dropping Homeowners with electric cars or raising them 200 percent and or demand the isolated line because of the load.

Then you need the town to issue the line but like California in New York with up coming regulations to all electric they DONT have enough power to distribute.

.Fisker

Jaguar

Volvo

Ford

Gm

Hybrid I like!

The F150 E is a turd ….

It’s the new Edsel!

love

Gtjoey